To obtain a full-time position as a proactive Retail Associate within your organization; to grow and use past skills and experiences in addition to interpersonal skills acquired to provide the highest level of customer service.
April 1987- March 1988 - Registered Nurse Midwifery
- Phebe Hospital, Bong County Liberia – Diploma
September, 1983 – September, 1984 –Church Administration and Management
Birmingham, West Hill College, United Kingdom – Certificate
December, 1975 – March, 1979 – Professional Nursing – Ganta School of Nursing
Ganta Nimba County, Liberia – Diploma
August, 1974 – June, 1975 – Carver Bible College
Atlanta Georgia, United States – Certificate
September, 1973 – June, 1974 – D.M. Therrell High School(2001-
Atlanta Georgia, United States – Diploma
1971 – March, 1973 – William V.S. Tubman High School
12th Street Sinkor, Monrovia Liberia - Diploma
United States Embassy Health Unit Nurse (Monrovia, Liberia) July, 2000 – December, 2014
- Screens and performs medical triage of all authorized personnel within the US Mission in Liberia. Maintains high standard of dedicated service to the Embassy Community. Projects a public role model for other Liberian nurses to emanate. In the absence of the FSHP, I was the primary nurse provider and responsible for all embassy staff.
- Managed all administrative functions in the Health Unit, including requisition of medical supplies, monthly equipment checks and services, maintained 200 plus medical records. Collaborates with local medical institutions and advised the FSHP on current health issues/services that might impact Mission personnel.
- Administered immunizations required for the area, update records, and brief new personnel on arrival.
- Supervised the Laboratory Technicians in the performance of their duties and assists the FSHP with preparation of cables and maintained the Pharmacy inventory.
- Provided health teaching using Power Point for the entire work force. Took an active teaching role in CPR training. Increased role as liaison with the American and Liberian governmental agencies. Play important role in embassy essential projects.
- Complete influenza action plan, mastery of Webpass in all areas, and reorganized medical records.
- President of the FSN (Foreign Service Nationals) Association.
- Created and executed curriculum for training program.
- Instructor for 34 freshmen nursing students in medical terminology, laboratory technicians and midwifes.
- Responsible for busy maternal/obstetric ward.
- Handle patient information along with maintaining staff for Out Patient department.
Instructor Phebe Training Program& Head Nurse Out Patient Department
(Phebe Hospital-Bong County, Liberia) March, 1988– July, 2000
Clinic Head Nurse
(Norwegian United Methodist Church, Gbason Town - Sinoe County, Liberia) June, 1980 – October, 1993
- Head Nurse for Gbason Town Clinic. Supervised two nurses and three nurse assistants.
- Assessed PTS, Lab Tests and treated patients.
- Collaborated with other doctors outside the Clinic. Assessed pregnant women and perform deliveries. Taught and trained traditional midwives and held workshops for Certified Midwives.
- Performed immunization program and provided health teaching and cared for malnourished children.
STORE MANAGER ACCRA, GHANA – 2003 – 2005
- Recruit, hire, train and retain a staff committed to excellent customer service. Make sure that the staff is aware they are the part of the store operations.
- Communicate daily with staff regarding their working conditions and scheduling and encourage feedback to address any issues or concerns.
- Develop schedule and communicate in advance company policies and procedures.
- Ensures that store is maintained in a clean, orderly and pleasant condition. Assigns staff duties accordingly.
- I issued employee disciplinary warnings and or conducts suspensions or terminations when necessary. Provided written documentation of these actions.
- Assisted with the prevention of cash and merchandise losses and oversees staff for compliance in this matter.
- Accurately completes required paperwork on a timely basis.
- Receives merchandise from suppliers and vendors.
- §Liberian Nurses Association
- §Christian Health Association
- §US Embassy Foreign Service National Association
- MS Word ·PowerPoint
- MS Excel ·Outlook
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS: