Michael D McAllister
A dedicated professional with 6+ years of experience in team leadership, management, and sales. Specializes in creating, utilizing, and delivering leadership strategies to maximize team efficiency and am now seeking to contribute my experience, skills and expertise to your team.
University Hall Prefect Coordinator & Dorm Parent
Lake Mary Preparatory School, Lake Mary, FL Temporary— 01/16-09/16
- Lead a team of 6 and was responsible for 25+ individual accounts.
- Demonstrates a high degree of interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and flexibility in order to successfully facilitate the everyday operations of the Residential Life Boarding Program at Lake Mary Preparatory School.
- I aide in creating, organizing and implementing event; manage registration processes, plan logistical details of events, reserve facilities and equipment, and work closely with staff in the implementation of events.
Operational Manager, Bear Paddle Swim School, Bloomingdale, IL Full Time — 2015-2016
- Recruit, hire, train and lead a team of 22+ employees
- Responsible for the overall success of the business, ensuring all sales goals are met while providing the highest quality product, customer service and facility standards. Responsible for organizing operations and procedures for the school ensuring organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Retain and update a working knowledge of maintenance, facility repair, and troubleshooting skills.
- Work with district management and other supervisors to ensure inter-departmental cooperation & communication.
General Manager, Romp N’ Roll China Headquarters, Beijing, China, Full Time— 2010-2014
- Managed & trained a staff of 10+.
- Created and utilized a budget for planning and executing social events bi-monthly with 120+ guests and facilitated sales execution teams.
- Ensured that sales teams met monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals through implementing company sales & marketing strategies.
- Delivered regular lessons and demonstration classes to the highest standards.
Graceland University, Lamoni, IA — Liberal Studies, 2010
I am a talented professional with a gift for building and maintaining relationships. I have a contagious positive energy and a knack for making individuals as well as teams believe they can accomplish more. I excel at finding more efficient and creative ways of doing things by means of improving and surpassing the status quo. I am driven and accept nothing less than becoming and working towards being the best.
Proficient in: Mandarin Chinese; Mac OS; Microsoft Suite, Windows; Office & Excel; Google Drive; Google Docs; Google Forms; Google Sheets; Keynote; & Social Media.