Current Resume Airline-2016
117 N. Blue Lake Avenue
Deland, Florida 32724
A position in a results-oriented company that seeks an ambitious and career conscious person, where acquired skills and education will be utilized toward continued growth and advancement.
- A high-energy enthusiastic and dependable individual who excels in challenging and competitive environments.
- Reputation as a dependable and accountable 'Team' oriented professional
- Motivated self-starter with an aptitude for learning new skills quickly.
- Skilled in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Licensed Airframe & Powerplant Technician with seventeen years of experience in a fast paced work environment.
- Experience in Overhaul and Line Maintenance environments with Boeing 737,727,757,767,777, 747 aircraft, and Airbus 319/320 aircraft.
- Solid sales background in the metals industry, including metal roofing, painted coil, sheet products, machinery, certifications, codes and processes.
- Experience in the repair, installation and modification of commercial automated machinery and related components.
- Wide array of mechanical and troubleshooting skills including hydraulics, pneumatic, AC/DC electricity, digital/PC controllers, structural sheet metal/ composites, turbine/gas engines and related fuel systems.
ABC Supply/Town & Country Industries, Orlando, FL
Branch Manager-Managing Partner, October 2012-Present.
Branch Manager for one of Florida’s largest distributors of aluminum extrusions and building products. Responsibilities include the management of a 60,000 SF facility, P & L responsibility, nineteen associates and a fleet of trucks delivering daily throughout Central Florida. Managed a 35% growth YTD from 2012 to 2016 with over $18 million dollars in net sales. Selected as “Manager of the Year” in February 2014.
ABC Supply/T & C Metals Inc., Tampa, Florida
Outside Sales Associate, 2005-2012
Outside sales representative for one of Florida’s largest aluminum suppliers. Responsibilities include cold calling potential new business, maintaining key relationships with current customers, and providing vital market data in a competitive sales environment.
N.B. Handy Company, Orlando, Florida
Commercial Roofing Sales Representative, 2004-2005
Inside sales rep for commercial single-ply roofing, architectural metal roofing, sheet and coil products, and metal working machinery. Responsible for project quotes, scheduling, product selection, certification, and building customer relationships with key company accounts.
Black and Decker, Columbia, South Carolina
Sales and Merchandising, 2002 - 2003
Sales and support of Black and Decker & Dewalt tools at selected Lowe's stores throughout Columbia, SC
Atlantic Coast Airlines, Columbia, South Carolina
Aircraft Maintenance Technician, 2002 - 2002
FAA licensed Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic responsible for the maintenance and repair of regional jet aircraft.
United Airlines Inc., Chicago, Illinois
Aircraft Maintenance Technician, 1985 - 2003
Integral part of a highly skilled maintenance team responsible for the safety and integrity of a large fleet of commercial jet aircraft. Seventeen years experience in narrow body and wide body overhaul procedures, hanger line and terminal operations, and International ETOPS requirements. Lead Mechanic and Maintenance Operations supervisory experience.
Hunter Automated Machinery, Schaumburg, IL
Field Service Technician, 1985 - 1985
Responsible for installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of large automated foundry equipment at customer locations throughout the country. Job required knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, AC/DC electricity, and digital controlled assemblies.
Rollins College-Hamilton Holt, Winter Park, Florida
B.A., English, 2007
Lewis University, Romeoville, ILL
Associate Degree, Aviation Maintenance Management, 1982